Our news feed picked up a GREAT photo of Donald Trump Jr. and his adorable family enjoying the great American pastime of fishing. Captain Jamie Glasner with Fin & Fly Charters had the opportunity to take President Trump’s eldest son & family for some EPIC Spanish Mackerel fishing. Extreme angler and YouTube fishing sensation, Blacktip HD founder Joshua Jorgensen hooked Trump and Capt. Jamie up and suggested they target a hot spot he knew for Spanish Mackerel south of Port Canaveral, FL.
Fin & Fly fishing charters is a top rated charter fishing company in Cocoa Beach, Florida. Capt. Jamie Glasner and his team provide charter fishing trips along Central Florida’s Space Coast from Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Orlando, to Titusville.
These full service guided charters feature years of experience with professional quality boats and equipment allowing for everything from offshore capable excursions to the skinniest of water capable shallow draft skiffs. So whether you want to chase tailing schools of Redfish on the skinny water flats, or pull big Snook out of the tight mangroves, or venture offshore to chase sailfish, Fin & Fly Charters has what it takes to make your trip a safe and enjoyable experience out on the water.
BOOK A TRIP WITH FIN & FLY CHARTERS
ABOUT THE BOAT.
Donald Trump Jr. enjoyed the benefits of Capt. Jamie Glasner’s Skeeter Boats SX240 Bay Boat. The aggressive 20-degree deep-V of the SKEETER hull design works in conjunction with the primary and secondary reverse chines to keep the water off of you and in the bay. Smooth and dry is one of the key goals in this SKEETER design.
SKEETER SX-240 Bay Boat
- Fulton® Jack Stand and Winch
- I-Tube Aluminum Trailer w/Tandem Axles
- Lowrance Elite 9 Ti touch
- Quality Yamaha Multifunction Gauges
- Removable Windshield
- Retractable Boarding Ladder
- Seastar® Tilt Hydraulic Steering
- Seventeen (17) Vertical Rod Holders
- Swing-Away Tongue
- Length on Trailer (Towing Length): 32′ 2″
- Length on Trailer (with Motor in Towing Position and Swing-Away Tongue Folded): 29′ 5″
- Length on Trailer w/Motor Trimmed Vertical w/Swing-Away Tongue Folded (shortest length): 28′ 2″
- Width on Trailer: 102″
- Boat Length: 24′ 1″
- Beam: 101″
- Engine Shaft Length: 25″
- Max. Height on Trailer (Console Rail Up): 97″
- Interior Depth (at console): 18″
- Draft: 15″
- Standard Boat Weight: 2925 lbs.
- Max. H.P.: 300 h.p